Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our week in review

Tuesday-My 33rd birthday!!! I can't believe I am 33...I remember (not so long ago) when I thought 33 was SO old...now I think it's fabulous. I am so happy with where I am in my life so I know being 33 is going to be a great year!!

Wednesday-My Dad got out of the hosptial! Our whole family is so happy that he is at home. His roomie at the hospital is the local weather lady's best friend! My Dad was so excited to meet her, he loves talking about and watching weather on TV. I too am obsessed with the weather...weather.com is my homepage...I totally get this obsession from my Dad.

Dad with Judy Frazier!


Thursday-At school Ava made the 1000 scroll club! She was so excited!!This was posted on her teachers blog.

Friday-Three of my friends took me out for dinner to celebrate my 33rd b-day! We had such a good time laughing and talking. I love my friends so much and we had so much fun being together!

Saturday-Was sooooo cold! Seriously, it was around 0 degrees! I took Brock to soccer practice and Ava to ballet in the morning. In the afternoon and evening we just hung out at home because it was too cold to do anything else!

I am still thinking and praying for Kelly and her baby Harper! I keep checking her blog for updates and so far today she hasn't posted an update. I hope they are doing OK.

5 comments:

C said...

33 *IS* good! Sorry I missed you all Friday night, I'm glad it was fun!

Ann said...

Sounds like a great week. Happy late birthday!

AG said...

So glad you can post again!

EC said...

Glad your dad is doing better! And I've been checking Kelly's blog constantly, too. I hope she's ok....

Anonymous said...

Judy!! How cool to see a pic of your dad with Judy Frazier. That made me smile. :) I'm glad to hear he is out of the hospital and doing better.