Saturday, January 3, 2009

I think I'm in love...

with my new iphone!! I got one this afternoon and I absolutely love it!! There is so much that I can do with it and I have spent all night trying to figure everything out. I think it will take me a few days (or weeks) to get everything set up like I want it. I did a ton of research before I bought it because I didn't know if a blackberry or a iphone would be better for me. I want to sync all my calendars (work, home, kids, Graig, etc.) and I want to put everything on my phone. So, I think I made the right choice...and I can check blogs while I'm on the go :)

In other exciting news Brock got his first cell phone today too. He is so happy!! He paid for it (well most of it) with money he has been saving.

Tomorrow is our last day of rest and relaxation before all go back to work/school on Monday. It has been a fun break but I am looking forward to getting into a routine again!



5 comments:

AG said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I want a new phone too.

I'm back in Otown, call me. We should do something. Soon.

C said...

Wow, Angie, that's nice. By the way, your hands sure got big and manly. :P

Michelle said...

Yeah! Ryan & I love our iphones, it is great to check email on the go! It is also great for driving directions and to find fun restraunts while you travel! Brock got a new cell phone? Wow! Talk to you soon!

K and/or K said...

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!