Friday, February 12, 2016

Craft Night

Tonight Rachael and I hosted our second craft night at the Green Earth. It was frigid out and we had a few last minute cancellations but the ladies that came  tonight had a great time.


We made chalkboard wine glasses and cork wine charms.

Rachael and I had everything laid out and organized when people got there. 


The ladies made their wine glasses first. We dipped the bottoms in chalkboard paint. After we dipped them we let them dry.  They take forever to dry. 



While the glasses were drying we started working on the wine charms.  We had stamps and paint and let people choose what they wanted to do. I did numbers.  I made three sets-one for me and I made two sets for friends that couldn't come tonight. 


Here are the ladies with finished wine glasses!


And here's Rachael and I with our new monogrammed aprons.


It was a great way to spend a chilly Friday.

Xoxo

0 comments: