Sunday, February 28, 2016

Weekend fun!

Last night my friend Sabrina and I went to get pedis and then We went to see the movie Reverant.  It was an amazing film.  I think it will win tonight at the Oscars.


Today was a busy day!  I woke up bright and early and ran 6 miles with my friend Danielle.


After running I went home and got ready for brunch at my friend Petrea's house.  She has a gorgeous  house and we had the best time.  After we ate we got to sit outside which was fabulous!  We never get to sit outside in February in NY.



I love the way she set her table!



After brunch I raced home to get my house ready for book club tomorrow night.  We are reading this book and I haven't been able to  put it down.  It's great!



Tonight Graig and I went to a staff appreciation dinner for the YMCA.  It was so fun and the dinner was amazing.  They also had gift certificates for each of us which was so nice! My friend Erin also came to the dinner.  It was great to catch up with her. 



I hope you had a great weekend!
Xoxo

0 comments: