Friday, February 12, 2016

life lately

Graig is still sick!  He's been home sick since Monday at lunch and he's not sure if he'll be able to go back yo work tomorrow.  I feel awful for him :-(


I made us a Mardi Gras treat to celebrate Fat Tuesday. We love rice Krispy treats so I did them in a circle like a King Cake. 



Today I met Sabrina for lunch it was great catching up with her!


I then raced over to get our aprons picked up for our Craft Nights.  We had them monogrammed.  Our next one is Friday night so these will be cute to wear!


For dinner I met some friends for dinner to celebrate our friend Kelly's birthday.  This is the only picture we got.  Kelly is in the front center and she is my neighbor.  I love her and I'm so glad we got to celebrate her birthday!



Xoxo

0 comments: