Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Throwback Tuesday

This week for Throwback Tuesday I went back to April 2015.  April is a quiet month for us basketball is over and baseball doesn't start until the end of the month.

Ava got a basketball award at the Boys and Girls Club.  The award is for excellence in basketball, sportsmanship and dedication to the game.  Brock won it a few years ago and we were thrilled when Ava won it too!  


Lilly came to Target for one day!!  Of course we had to go early and shop, shop, shop. 


I tools cooking class in Albany with my friend Jenn and her daughter.  We learned how to make homemade pasta.  I still haven't made this at home-ha ha!


I also went to a spring open house at a greenhouse.  I took this pic of my friend Rachael's two boys and the greenhouse liked it so much they put it on their website :-)
 

That was April for us.

Xoxo

0 comments: