Monday, February 1, 2016

Weekend fun!

Yesterday I met my friend Jenn for coffee at Panera. We had tons to catch up on... Jenn just became a grandmother!!! Her daughter Ashley had a baby girl Claire.  Jenn and I love to talk about cooking and gardening. it was great to catch up with her!

She brought me this book for my birthday.  It's all about party planning.  She knows me so well!


Last night for dinner I met some other Y instructors.  We try to get together once a month to talk and catch up.  We had the best time and we got kicked out at closing time-ha ha! 


This week has been the busiest week at work. I coordinated fraternity and sororities recruitment.  We had 200 students rush this semester.  

Here are the students hard at work in my office.


Today was Bid Day!!!

It was a great day and everyone was so excited to see what chapter they were chosen to be in.


These are the three students that worked so hard this week to make sure everything ran smoothly.  They did a fabulous job!




Avas friend Mary was our photographer for Bid Day.  Ava came to help her this afternoon.


Tonight Graig and I went out to dinner which was so relaxing and fun after a busy week.

I hope you're having a great weekend!
Xoxo

0 comments: