Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday project

Tonight I went to my friend Sabrina's house and we started working on our next project. It's not finished yet but you can see what we started working on.
When I got home I got caught up on the blogs I liked to read. On Kelly's blog I found this, I think it will be fun to participate this year!

Tomorrow is our town's Christmas parade! It is only suppose to be about 20 degrees so it's going to be freezing cold. Ava is going to ride on a float with her other dancers from her dance school. She is going to be in her Dalmatian costume from last year's recital. It should be cute!

We are also going start decorating a little bit for Christmas. My Dad gave me a Christmas village for our house and Ava and I are going to put it up tomorrow afternoon. When are you going to start your Christmas decorating?

1 comments:

Always Organizing said...

Can't wait to put up our Christmas stuff! We are doing it next weekend, right after Thanksgiving.