Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey Time!

This morning I worked and Ava and her friend Mary went with me. Since I was the only one at work, they had the whole building to themselves. They had a great time going up and down the elevator and playing the piano. I actually got a lot of work done! At lunch time I picked up Brock from his friends house and we all went out to lunch.


When we got home Brock took a nap and Ava and I got to work making things for our Thanksgivning feast! We made stuffing, sweet potatoes, cookies and a pumpkin pie! We also decorated our table for tomorrow. We have lived at our house for 4 years and this is our first Thanksgiving at home. The first two years we lived here we went to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and the last two years we have been in Illinois visiting my family. So it will be nice to be here on Thanksgiving Day!

I am going to put our desserts on this table in our dining room.

Ava brought home the the cutest turkeys yesterday from school. I think they look so cute!

3 comments:

AG said...

Looks like you are all ready for Thanksgiving!

Have fun tomorrow. Enjoy the day!

P*P*P said...

You're certainly going to have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about our swap and I've already gathered a few goodies!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your table is beautiful!! You are such a good hostess! Ava's turkey is so cute!