Monday, November 24, 2008

Sweet surprises!

Tonight when we got home we had two surprises waiting for us in our mailbox! The first one were the cards that I ordered for Brock and Ava. I loved the way these turned out. I also got some "Mommy calling cards" for myself which are really cute with our names, phone #'s and address on them. I loved the way they came all wrapped up, it was a nice treat! I ordered them from Cute Cat Designs and I highly recommend them if you need anything. The best surprise today was a card and pictures from Scott and Erin our best friends from Illinois. They got married the same summer that we did and for the first two years of our marriages we lived in the same town. It seems like we did everything together and we had so much fun hanging out and doing couple things together! Anyway, we don't seem them that often anymore since we live so far away. They have two of the most adorable kids ever!! Owen is 2 and Emma is 7 months. They sent us this card and these pictures today. I am trying to get Erin to start a blog so we can keep in touch and see more pictures of their cute kids!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures of your friends from Illinois! The man in the picture is especially handsome!

AG said...

cute notecards...I should get some sometime.

Anonymous said...

Good to see them!! They are such an adorable family!! One of my co-workers was Scott's former RA at EIU--so I'll share the picture with him as well, he will love to see it!

amy (metz) walker said...

Oh, love those cards. Ava's are just too adorable!