Friday, November 28, 2008

Blog Makeover!

Last night I decided to give my blog a makeover! I did the header using Scrapblog. My header is one from their templates and was super easy to do, I would like to play around with it a little more to see what else I can come up with because there are a lot of neat ideas on there.The picture of Brock and Ava is the only one that I could find of them together! I wanted a Christmas background and I found this one on http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/, I love it! The only thing I am not crazy about is the holly berries and other stuff where you read (Does that make sense) I wish that wasn't on there.

Anyway, we had a fabulous Thanksgiving!! We ate lunch at Noon and Grandma Jan came over to eat with us. After lunch we cleaned up and Grandma Jan, Ava and I headed to Wal-Mart while Brock and Graig stayed home to watch football. I got a lot of cute Christmas decorations and a new tree for our living room. Ava picked out a pink tree for her room. It's so cute!

Brock and Ava spent the night at Grandma Jan's so we took our dogs for a long walk and then I took a nap(which was so heavenly!) and we ate some Thanksgiving leftovers and then we went to watch the movie Four Christmases. It was really good!Today I am going to stay home and decorate for Christmas and watch the 90210 marathon on Soap Network! It should be a fun, relaxing day.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving, Angie! I like the blog makeover. Now that Thanksgiving is done I will have to re-do mine, too!

Always Organizing said...

Love the blog makeover :) Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Angie said...

i like your blog. love ava

Anonymous said...

Love it! Hi to Brock, Ava & Graig for us!

AG said...

Like the makeover.