Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday shopping spree


Tonight after work I picked up Brock and Ava to go to the mall, which is about an hour away from our house. Ava really needed a new winter coat and I really wanted to stop by Homegoods to look at their Thanksgiving stuff which is all at least 50% off. I bought the cutest placemats and napkins for Thanksgiving! The placemats are green so I can also use them for Christmas too! They were only $5 for 4!

I love this platter, it was only $3.50!

I got these napkin rings from Target tonight, I love them and I can use them anytime of the year!

I found Ava the cutest coat at Target! It is black with hot pink lining and hood. She loves it! She also got a couple of new outfits because she has grown so much since last winter that almost none of her clothes fit anymore!

We went out to eat at Cracker Barrel, the only thing poor Brock got was a little pop gun toy in the Cracker Barrel store. On Black Friday we are going shopping again so I will have more time to shop with Brock. He is getting to the age where he is so picky about what he wears!

1 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Love Homegoods! Wish there was one closer to me! Great finds!!