Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday!

Today Ava and I had a Girl's Day because Graig took Brock to a basketball tournament. This morning Ava wanted to make cookies with her Easy Bake Oven.

I took Ava to ballet and then we went to a Christmas Bazaar at a church in town. I love pretty bowls and I found two today at the Bazaar. The green one was $5 and the clear one was only $2!

Tonight, my friend Allison is taking Ava to see a Hypnotist at the College where she works. Graig and Brock went out to dinner after Brock's games (they won 2 out of 3!) and they are going to see a movie, so I have the night to myself!

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Loved my easy bake oven!!!!! so glad they're still around!

Anonymous said...

Cute bowls and how fun cooking in the easy bake oven--looks like the cookies were yummy!