Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Today Ava and I went Christmas shopping. We spent all day going to different stores getting everything we need. I think we are almost finished! The stores weren't too crowded today and for some reason we always got the best parking spots! I got a little present for myself, this platter at HomeGoods. This is my 100th post!! I will have to think of another fun giveaway to do to celebrate it.
Friday I spent all day decorating our house for Christmas. It took all day!! I forgot how much Christmas stuff we had. It is so fun going through everything and looking at old ornaments and decorations. My favorite ornaments are the ones that Brock and Ava have made at school.

I love this ornament that Brock made at pre-school.

Here is an ornament that Brock made in the 1st grade.

I put up this little tree in our dining room! I am going to save our two big trees for The House Tour on December 15!

Ava wanted a pink tree for her room. So here she is with her pink tree. She decorated it herself, her favorite part is the High School musical candy canes!


Tomorrow we are going to Church and then we are headed to Wal-Mart to pick up groceries and a few other little things that I need for Christmas. Graig and I are going to work on our outside lights and I want to start wrapping presents! Before dinner, my friend Abby is coming over to take our family Christmas picture for our Christmas card so it will be a busy day.

4 comments:

AG said...

Cool pink tree, Ava!

Can't wait to see how your house looks all decorated. I imagine it's quite trashy...like you. ha ha. Let's do something fun this week.

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

congrats on your 100th post!

The Mrs. said...

Such cute ornaments!!! I can't wait to look at mine this year and all the memories they bring!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I wish I had a Home Goods store near me! I love that plate.