Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun!!

Brock and Ava's halloween parties started on Wednesday with a party at the Boys and Girls Club. The biggest hit of the night was when they let these balloons drop each balloon had a piece of candy in it!
Brock was too cool to dress up for the party, this is the only picture that I got of him all weekend!
Ava dressed up like Gabriella from High School Musical. She had a wig too but she hated wearing it!Thursday night Graig came home and we carved pumpkins
Ava brought this cute skeleton home from school, I put it on our side door to welcome our Trick or Treaters!Friday night before Trick or Treating I made spaghetti, I wanted us to have a nice family meal before we went out. As you can see from the picture it was kind of crazy, no one wanted me to take a picture!
Ava was super tired and crabby after Trick or Treating, I forgot to take a picture of her until the end of the night, at least she has her wig on, it was $20!! Sunday, we spent all day at home. I was inside cleaning and Graig and Ava were outside raking leaves. Graig dragging the leaves across the yard.
Graig put them in his truck and Ava loved jumping in them. I love this picture of her!

Poor Graig tried to climb up to the top of our chimney to get the leaves and twigs out of it. The ladder wasn't tall enough so he decided he is going to hire someone to clean out our chimney before the winter.


We had a great halloween weekend! Brock and Ava got so much candy! Graig and I have been eating it all weekend, thank goodness the good stuff is almost gone!

7 comments:

AG said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. :)

Beth said...

Ang,
is that cute skeleton grabbing himself???
Glad you had a good weekend! I'm sure you're glad to have Graig home. It's hard to be the single mom... that's how I feel when Kevin goes hunting. Talk to you soon :)

Ann said...

I love the ballon drop! How fun.

Anonymous said...

Greg is really high on that ladder--glad you all are going to hire someone!! Looks like you all had a great halloween!!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Those balloons look like they must have been so much fun to play in! :)
Carrie

Sweet Simplicity said...

Look at all those balloons! So FUN!

ROXY said...

Oh that party looks like it was a blast!!