Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Muffins with Mom

Today went to Ava's class for Muffins with Mom! I went and read stories with Ava and had muffins. It was so fun reading with her. Here is a picture that her teacher, Mrs. Andrews, put on her blog!


Tomorrow night my friend Sabrina and I are going shopping to get stuff to make this great project. Isn't it cute? She got the idea from this blog, it has tons of great, simple ideas for projects! It has been so long since we have done any craft projects, I am really looking forward to making this!

http://pinefeather.typepad.com/pine_is_here/2008/08/my-entry-1.html

4 comments:

AG said...

cute craft idea! Have fun with craft night. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

How fun! You are such a good mom--I'm glad you were able to join Ava for this fun program! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture of you and Ava! I hope you got a copy!

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love muffins with mom...so very cute!
-sandy toes