Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oprah and Cute notecards

Oprah is starting a Clean up your Messy House Tour. I just watched the episode that I DVR'd last week. This is just what I need!! I wish she would come to my house, our house looks neat but our closets and drawers are a mess! She says spend 10 minutes a day cleaning out a drawer or a closet and you can have an organized house. Every week there will be different challenges to make your house "homey" and organized. I can't wait to get started this is just what I need!

I just found a great new online store and ordered some adorable note cards for Brock and Ava. The prices are so reasonable and they have so many note cards (and other things!) to choose from!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

4 comments:

AG said...

I could totally be the organizer on Oprah. It's only a matter of time before I'm discovered....

Shell in your Pocket said...

I saw you on Buzzing Bee when I was making a comment...I love your header and your quote...that is great!! Yes, I have drawers that could use attention including a master bedroom closet!
-sandy toes

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I will have to check out that website for some more cute notecards! Thanks for the tip!
Carrie

Beth said...

I just added a comment on my blog to answer your questions. I realized that you may not go back there - so I wanted to make sure you knew to check :)