Friday, November 14, 2008

Girls night...IN!!

Tonight my friends Allison, Angie and Sabrina came over for a girl's night. We haven't gotten together in a long time so it was good to see them and catch up.


On the way home from work I stopped at a bakery and got these sweet treats for us to eat.
We wanted to make these ribbon ornaments but we spent the whole night talking and never got around to making them. I would like to try to make these. Aren't they cute?

Here's Ava with Angie's girls Bella and Miriah. Ava calls these girls her "cousins" because she really wants cousins and so far she doesn't have any.

Tomorrow Ava and I are going to have a Girl's Day because Graig is taking Brock to his b-ball tournament! It should be fun.

2 comments:

Killlashandra said...

The ribbon ornaments looks very pretty. Although on a girls night in I'm not surprised you didn't get to them. :) Where did you find the instructions to make them?

Angie said...

The directions are at Martha Stewart.com