Monday, January 4, 2016

Disney day 1-Epcot

We left Daytona bright and early to head to Epcot!

Our first stop was Krispy Kreme



We rented a van for Daytona and we dropped that off at the airport before hopping on the Magical Express to head to Disney!


We rode Soarin', and we watched the Pixar short films before heading around the world.
My favorite snack stop was France.  Brock and I split an amazing ice cream  
sammie.


After our snack we headed to Japan for lunch at Tappan Edo habachi grill.  It was so good!

 After lunch a quick photo stop in Italy.


After that we did the boat ride in Mexico before heading to our hotel to check in. 


After checking in and a little rest we came back to enjoy the evening in the park.
Brock and I stopped for a picture with Mickey and Minnie.


  Brock and I did Spaceship Earth (his favorite!) and then we met Ryan and Ainsley for a long wait to ride Test Track (my favorite!) Ainsley is sitting next to me she's so short you can only see her white bow :)


We had a great day at Epcot and I'm looking forward to a fun day tomorrow at Magic Kingdom!
Xoxo

0 comments: