Friday, January 1, 2016

Florida-Day 1

Yesterday Brock and I flew to Florida to spend a week with my Dad, Vicki, and my sister Shelby and her family.  We were on the first plane out of Albany and we met my sister and her family in Orlano at 1030 am.



Shelby and her family flew in from Waco. We met them at the baggage claim.  Brock is so cute with his cousin Ainsley.
We stopped for a quick picture in front of the Disney Store at the airport.



After we left the airport we stopped for a quick lunch at Steak 'n Shake before heading to Daytona Beach.


After lunch we drove to Daytona to meet my Dad and Vicki.  It was a hot day so went spent the afternoon playing in the waves. 



After a little rest we got up and ready to go to New Year's Eve dinner.  We decided to have pizza.  It was delicious!
It was the perfect way to end our first day of vacation.



Today we are going to spend the day at the beach.
Xoxo

0 comments: