Friday, January 1, 2016

Florida-Day 2

Today we spent a full day at Daytina Beach.  It was a fun and relaxing day!

Shelby, Ryan and I started our morning with a three mile run on the beach.
After our run we had breakfast and headed to the beach.  I also brought my new selfie stick and we (I should say I)  had a great time taking selfies today.

My sister and I in our matching sunnies :)

Dad and I leaving to use the selfie stick. 

Vicki and I 

Ainsley and I 

Here are the boys taking their first selfie 

We went to a great place called Caribean Jacks.  It was fabulous!

After lunch we went to find our grandparents old house in South Daytona.  We visited this house a lot growing up and I have so many good memories there.  I am so glad we found it!

We also went to the Daytona farmers and flea market.  It was huge!  

After that we headed back to our hotel and we headed straight for the beach. 


We finished the night by having a little early 40th birthday party for me! I thought this cake was so cute.

We're headed to bed we are getting up bright and early to head to Epcot in the morning.
Xoxo

0 comments: