Sunday, January 10, 2016

Monday, Monday

Early this morning I taught my first fitness class of the year at the Y.  I usually teach four classes a week but I haven't taught in two weeks because of the holidays and our Disney trip.  While I was gone they put up all of our pictures outside the studio.



I got together with Rachael to discuss out February craft night. We are going to make chalkboard wine glasses and wine charms.    We did our Facebook invite and sent these pics from Pinterest as a sample.


I met my friends Amy, Stephanie  and Sarah for a sushi lunch-yummy!!!


My friend Jenn is grandmother!  She sent me this picture of baby Claire this morning.
I am so happy for her!



I also started recording what I eat in my fitness pal.  I've had luck losing weight with my fitness pal before and I definitely need it after the holidays!


I finished off tonight by starting to read the book for my book club this month.  So far I'm loving it!



I hope you had a good Monday! 
Xoxo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You look very cute in your professional phot!!