Sunday, January 24, 2016

Weekend Fun!

This morning I had fitness training at the Y.  We had an training in kettle bells.  I love using kettle bells and the training was highly informative.  It will be fun to add kettle bell excercises into my classes.



Ava had basketball games today so Graig took her to the games.   After training I met Brock for a quick lunch at his favorite pizza place before he headed back to Brockport for his second semester.


After lunch I headed home to make Graig a pie for his birthday! His birthday was Wednesday and I finally had time to make one for him.  I made peach (his favorite!) using peaches I canned. 


This afternoon I had to go to work for the first recruitment event of the semester.  We had a lot of interested students come today so it was a great afternoon!



Tonight we had a little birthday celebration for my bestie Lisa.


Lisa is so happy and bubbly and we are like two peas in a pod.  It was great to celebrate her!


Tomorrow we have no plans so we are going to have a relaxing day at home.  
Xoxo

0 comments: