Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Disney Day 3-Magic Kingdom

We went back to a second day at Magic Kingdom and it was crowded-uncomfortably crowded even.  I've never experienced the park with so many people and I really prefer it less crowded :-)


We started out the morning by taking the train ride around Magic Kingdom.  

Then we took a trip in the Steam Boat.  We've never done this before but it was really cute!


After that we went to see the Hall of Presidents.  I always love seeing this exhibit and Brock enjoyed it too.  I'm so happy he loves history so much!


This morning I took Brock to the Main Street barber to get his hair cut. 

For lunch we went to Liberty Tree Tavern.  It was good.  This was my dessert it was ah-mazing!!!!

We posed for a quick picture in Liberty Square before heading to Tomorrow Land.  

We rode the People Mover ( one of my favorites!) and did Carousel of Progress before the Festival of Fantasy parade at 3. 


After the parade we headed back to our hotel for a much needed nap.

Brock and I headed back to the park at 7 for yummy Mexican dinner at Pecos Bills.

We took a spin on Dumbo...

We met with my sister and her family and rode Haunted Mansion.

Then we had a fast pass for Mine Train-we all loved it!

Next up we did Splash Mountain for the first time ever.  It was SO cold and there was no wait so we checked it out.  I'm glad we did because it was great!  This is the 50 foot drop.  Brock was so calm.  The rest of us were freaking out!

After Splash Mountain Brock went home he was soaked!  My sister and I did Astro Orbiter and headed home.  It was a great last night at Magic Kingdom!









0 comments: