Thursday, January 21, 2016

Throwback Tuesday


Feb 2015 was a busy month for us!
We spent a lot of time at Brock's basketball games.  



Brock had to dress up in school the day of his basketball senior night.  


Here we are at his Basketball Senior Night. 


I love this picture of us with our friends Donna and Vince.  Our boys started kindergarten together and played basketball together all through school. 


I love action shots of Brock playing basketball :)


Our nephew Gabe and Grandma Jan loved going to the games!


Brock and his basketball friends.  I love these boys!

Ava played a lot of basketball too.  Basketball is her favorite sport.  



We celebrated our friend Michelle's birthday!


We spent a lot of time x-country  skiing.


My friend Sabrina hosted a fun Oscar party.


And Moe's  one of my favorite restaurants opened up in our town! 

February 2015 was a great month for us!
Xoxo


0 comments: