Friday, January 8, 2016

Saturday Fun

Saturday morning I got up bright and early for a chilly walk with my bestie Rachael and her boys.


I raced home to get ready for our monthly kids craft mornings at the Green Earth. The kids make a craft while their parents shop in the store.  This morning was our very first one! We had 10 kids come this morning!  We are going to do these on the second Saturday morning  of each month.   






Our Ava had a basketball game.  I love watching her play its her favorite thing to do.


I also had a luncheon at Brook's for the Pit Run scholarship recipients.  I'm on the race committee and I got  invited to attend.  Proceeds from the race fund scholarships for one graduating senior per year.  It's inspiring to see how the scholarship money has helped them reach their educational goals.  They are an accomplished bunch!

Hope you had a great Saturday!

0 comments: