Monday, January 18, 2016

More bday pics!

Here are more pictures from the fabulous 40 birthday weekend!


My bestie Stephanie is a photographer and she brought her camera to capture the weekend fun.  Here is a pic of us.  I love this girl so much!  She is a busy wife, mama to 2 and she owns her own kitchen design store.  I think her images capture the fun of our weekend beautifully!







The pj pants were a huge hit!!! We all put them on as soon as we got there and had a great night laughing, talking and playing games!


Here's me getting them!  I loved them so much and thought they were such a perfect touch. 


I love this pic of me with three of my bff's!


We had lots and lots of delicious food!



We also sang karaoke and took lots of pics with the selfie stick-ha ha!




It was a fabulous weekend and I'm so thankful that we all got to be together it was a great way to celebrate my big 4-0!

When we got home Graig was watching the football playoffs so my bestie Sabrina and I took our girls for ice cream.  I had 1000 things to do at home but hanging out with Sabrina and our girls was way more fun!

I hope you have a great week!
Xoxo

0 comments: