Friday, January 22, 2016

Life lately!

The college students are back.  The semester started Wednesday so I have been super busy at work.  
This is a picture from our Tuesday retreat.  I'll be working with these students all semester!


Melany one of my best friends moved to Florida last July.  I'm so thankful I was able to see her a few weeks ago in Florida.  This was one of the pictures from my birthday party last weekend and Melany photoshopped her self in the picture.  She's in the front row with the jean jacket ;)


My sister sent this adorable picture of my niece.  She loves her cotton candy just like her Aunt Angie!


I ordered these two cookbooks and they came in today.  I need some quick and easy recipes so I hope these two books will give my some good ideas.  



Tomorrow is Fri-yay!! Ava has a basketball game and Brock is getting ready to go back to college on Saturday. His classes start on Monday.  It's been great having him home!

Xoxo

0 comments: