Friday, January 15, 2016

More celebrating and a new baby!

Bright and early this morning I got a text that my friend Ashley was in labor.   She just turned 30 and I just turned 40 so we took this cute pic together at a Christmas party.  Isn't she adorable?!  I just love her and I'm thrilled she had a healthy baby boy today.  



Today for lunch I celebrated my birthday with my friends Inez and Donna. We became friends because our sons played basketball and baseball together all through high school.  Now our boys are freshman in College and the three of us get together once a week for lunch or coffee.  
Here we are!  I love these sweet friends so much!  


Today Inez hosted us at her house.
She made us soup, salads and sandwiches.  Everything was delicious!  They spoiled me with a gift certificate for a massage, a wonderful smelling candle and chocolate :-)

  


I hope your Thursday was great!
Xoxo

0 comments: