Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Supper

It's been freezing cold all weekend so I wanted to make us something cozy, easy  and delicious for supper tonight.


I had all the ingredients for Brock's favorite meal (too bad he left for college yesterday)  so I decided to make us Beef Goulash.


It's so simple!  Here is the recipe:

1lb hamburger
1/2 onion chopped (I leave this out)
16 ounces macaroni noodles cooked and drained
1 family size can tomato soup
2 cans corn (drained)
2 packets Italian good seasons dressing 
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Cook hamburger and boil noodles.  

Add beef to noodles and mix in all other ingredients.  Bake at 375 for 30-40 min.

It is so simple and not our healthies dinner but it's absolutely yummy and we all love it!  It's also delicious as left overs the next day.

Today we did a few things around the house and this afternoon I picked up my bestie Sabrina and she helped me with a sorority recruitment event.  She's good like that :-)


Our groups don't have houses so all events are on campus.  Today our sororities had a craft day.  They made monogrammed Lilly canvases.  I think they turned out so cute!


I hope you had a great weekend! 
Xoxo

0 comments: