Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday fun

Last night my friend Kacy invited a few girls over for a girls night.  It was so fun to catch up with her and hear what's happening in her life.  It's been forever since we've gotten together!



Today I met my friend Inez for lunch. We were sad because our friend Donna was supposed to join us but at the last minute she couldn't so we sent her this funny picture.


We went to the Yellow Deli which is one of my most favorite lunch spots.  I ate all of this food and I wasn't even a little sad about it.  I love bread and their bread is to die for!  I even got a huge loaf to take home.  

This afternoon Ava and I went to an event on campus for her English teacher.  She won an award at the kickoff for the College's Black History Month.  She gave a fabulous speech and she's such an inspiring woman.  I'm so glad I could take Ava to see her get the award.


Tomorrow is going to be a fun day!  I'm  going to work on our February craft project with Rachael and then I've got a birthday dinner for my friend Lisa.  And of course I've got work and I have to teach my swim class... So it will be busy and fun!  Hope you had a great Wednesday! 
Xoxo 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a busy busy girl!! 😘❤️